Frequently Asked Questions

It is important that you supply your correct contact details upon registering. Email alerts will be sent to you periodically when important updates or changes to the NCC occur.

You can update your profile at any time by selecting the 'My account' option from the top of this page.

It is recommended that the browsers listed below are used when viewing the NCC Online. The version provided should be viewed as the minimum version to be used to ensure that NCC content will be displayed accurately.

  • Google Chrome 42;
  • Internet Explorer 10;
  • Mozilla Firefox 34; Opera 28; and
  • Safari 5.1.7.

Support for issues encountered with the use of unsupported browsers cannot be provided by the ABCB.

Yes. Both formats of the digital NCC can be viewed on mobile devices. The layout may change slightly in some instances based on the screen resolution available.
The digital NCC contains the appendices in each volume, as opposed to previous arrangements for the hard copy volumes whereby they were published as a separate document.
Yes. The ABCB is not responsible for the sale of NCC referenced documents such as Australian Standards. Please visit the SAI Global website to purchase Australian Standards.
Yes. There are no printing restrictions on downloaded PDF files or website content for personal use. For ease of printing, the NCC has been reformatted to print in standard A4 page size. This ensures compatibility with both individual printing hardware and print-shop facilities. This new size format also reduces the number of overall pages.