Open for public comment
Consultation documents open for public comment are listed below.
Comments are requested on the questions contained within the relevant response form for each consultation document and are invited until COB on the date indicated using the below submission process.
- Download the consultation document and relevant support documents from the Resource Library.
- Download the relevant consultation response form from the Resource Library.
- Provide comments within the response form.
- Email your response sheet to NCCawareness@abcb.gov.au. Please include the title of the consultation document in the subject line of your email.
Accessible Housing Options Paper
The Accessible Housing Options Paper ('Options Paper') has been developed by the ABCB to provide a preliminary menu of options and costings on the possible inclusion of a minimum accessibility standard for housing in the NCC.
This Options Paper has been developed to seek broader community and industry input and refine the details of the objectives, options and terminology that will be considered in a formal Regulatory Impact Statement.
Comments on this consultation close on Friday 30 November 2018.
- Options Paper response form (Note: use of the response form is optional.)