NCC 2016 National Seminars
The NCC 2016 National Seminars have now concluded.
Webcasts of the content presented at the Seminars are available for viewing in the Resource Library.
For further information on the National Seminars, please submit an enquiry using the online enquiry form.
The NCC National Seminars, commencing in February through to March, provide an opportunity to hear and engage with presenters from both the ABCB and Standards Australia on the NCC 2016 changes. Further information will be presented on:
- Amendments to the NCC Mandatory general provisions to engender a performance mindset by improving clarity and highlighting choice.
- New verification methods for ventilation and structural robustness.
- New timber construction requirements for buildings up to 25m in effective height.
- New provisions for farm buildings.
- Amendments to the Housing Provisions for stairs, ventilation and new requirements for dwellings above garages.
With limited seating, and strong attendance expected following the introduction of the 3-year amendment cycle, we ask that you register early to secure your place.
Don’t miss this opportunity as NCC 2016 takes effect from 1 May 2016.
|Canberra||17 February CLOSED||National Convention Centre|
|Hobart||19 February CLOSED||Hotel Grand Chancellor|
|Brisbane, Option 1||23 February CLOSED||Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre|
|Brisbane, Option 2||24 February CLOSED||Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre|
|Darwin||26 February CLOSED||Darwin Convention Centre|
|Perth, Option 1||3 March CLOSED||Perth Convention Centre|
|Perth, Option 2||4 March CLOSED||Perth Convention Centre|
|Adelaide||7 March CLOSED||Adelaide Convention Centre|
|Sydney, Option 1||9 March (AM) CLOSED||Australian National Maritime Museum|
|Sydney, Option 2||9 March (PM) CLOSED||Australian National Maritime Museum|
|Sydney, Option 3||10 March CLOSED||Australian National Maritime Museum|
|Melbourne, Option 1||16 March CLOSED||Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre|
|Melbourne, Option 2||17 March CLOSED||Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre|