2017 NCC Information Seminars – Video Webcasts
We’ve finalised a complete set of videos, which can now be viewed as individual presentations online.
The BCA sessions comprise of 13 videos, with a further 9 individual videos on the afternoon’s Performance sessions.
The new 2017 Seminar video series also includes the latest updates on the Future Plumbing Code of Australia and an informative introduction to the improved WaterMark Certification Scheme.
The BCA sessions, delivered throughout February and March 2017, are now available as 13 short subject specific video clips on contemporary issues, referenced documents and an update on the CodeMark Certification Scheme. The BCA sessions also included a presentation by Standards Australia.
- To which doors does D2.21 apply?
- To which doors does D2.20(b) apply?
- What setback do I need for the open carport concession?
- Does a fire control centre need its own room?
- Do walls separating balconies require an FRL?
- Can you have a single step between landings?
- Can a handrail have a break at a landing?
- Juliet Balconies: window or door?
- Can you still have a 10a shed on a farm?
- ABCB Transformative Projects
- Fire Safety in High Rise Buildings
- Referenced document and CodeMark update
- Standards Australia
The ‘Pathways within a Performance-based Code’ afternoons sessions, undertaken in Sydney and Melbourne, are now available as 9 short subject specific video clips dedicated to the use and development of Performance-based Solutions.
- Why increase the use of Performance?
- Proposed changes for NCC 2019
- NCC Performance and digital modelling
- Performance Solution – NABERS commitment agreement
- Performance Solution – BV1 Structural Reliability
- Performance Solution – FV1 Weatherproofing
- Use of the IFEG and the FEB process (Statements)
- Use of the IFEG and the FEB process (Q&A)
- Engagement session (Q&A)
Update on the Future Plumbing Code of Australia
This short video has been developed in conjunction with the 2017 NCC Information Seminars and provides an update on the Future PCA.
Update on the improved WaterMark Certification Scheme
This short video has been developed in conjunction with the 2017 NCC Information Seminars and provides an update on the improved WaterMark Certification Scheme.