National Construction Code
The Building Codes Committee / Plumbing Codes Committee has agreed to the following documents as being suitable for referencing in the 2019 edition of the NCC.
In the interim, these documents may be considered for use as part of a Performance Solution.
- Amendment No. 1 to AS 4773.1-2015, Masonry in small buildings.
- Amendment No. 2 to AS 1668.2-2012, The use of ventilation and airconditioning in buildings – Mechanical ventilation in buildings.
- Amendment No. 2 to AS 1482.1-2009, Design for access and mobility - General requirements for access – New building work.
- AS/NZS 4200.1-2017, Pliable building membranes and underlays – Materials
- AS 4200.2-2017, Pliable building membranes and underlays – Installation requirements
Readers will recall from previously published related information provided in ABCB Connect, the ABCB has established an initiative to promote revised or amended documents which are not referenced in the NCC that may be suitable for use as part of a Performance Solution.
The list of documents, including referenced NCC Volumes, is available for your information.