The ABCB’s Building Codes Committee and/or Plumbing Code Committee has agreed to the following documents as being suitable for referencing in the 2022 edition of the NCC.
- AS/NZS 1720.4:2019 Timber structures, Part 4: Fire resistance of timber elements
- Amendment No.2 (2020) to AS 2118.1:2017 Automatic fire sprinkler systems, Part 1: General systems
- Amendment No.1 (2020) to AS/NZS 2327:2017 Composite structures - Composite steel-concrete construction in buildings
- AS 2699.1:2020 Built-in components for masonry construction, Part 1: Wall ties
- AS 2699.3:2020 Built-in components for masonry construction, Part 3: Lintels and shelf angles (durability requirements)
- AS 4100:2020 Steel structures
In the interim, these documents may be considered for use as part of a Performance Solution.
Readers will recall from previously published related information provided in ABCB Connect, the ABCB has established an initiative to promote revised or amended documents, which are not referenced in the NCC that may be suitable for use as part of a Performance Solution.
For further information, see the list of documents available for consideration as part of a Performance Solution.