NCC Volume Two, Fire safety
NCC Essentials is an educational resource on NCC related topics suitable for educators, practitioners and students in the building and construction industry. This information aims to introduce you to the NCC and how to practically apply it.
NCC Essentials is provided in a PowerPoint format with notes, worked examples and a set of multiple choice questions with answers. For educators, the content provides the opportunity to include your institution’s branding and livery. Best of all, you can deliver it in a way that best suits your audience.
NCC Volume Two, Fire Safety provides the following content:
- Background and objectives of the NCC fire safety requirements, and
- An overview of NCC Volume Two the fire safety requirements including:
- Defined terms
- Performance Requirements.
- Deemed-to-Satisfy Provisions.
- an example of applying the NCC fire safety requirements.