Found a product that requires WaterMark certification, or has been fitted illegally? Report it to your state or territory plumbing administration using the contact details on this page. 

State and territory building building and plumbing administrations

New South Wales (NSW)
Victoria (Vic)
Queensland (Qld)
Western Australia (WA)
South Australia (SA)
Northern Territory (NT)
Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
Tasmania (Tas)