The Australian Building Codes Board (ABCB) can assist on National Construction Code (NCC) related matters. However, before contacting us please understand that the ABCB is not responsible for:
- advice on specific construction projects, including dispute resolutions, rulings, interpretations or decisions on compliance;
- State or Territory variations to the NCC;
- workmanship, quality control, or other building-related aspects not specifically covered by the NCC;
- administrative documents such as contracts, permits and compliance inspection reports;
- regulatory offences and penalties and appeal processes;
- licensing and auditing of building and plumbing practitioners; and
- planning issues, such as land use, zoning and plot ratios.
To find out more, and what the ABCB is responsible for, please refer to the ABCB Office.
Trouble logging in?
If you are having login issues, please use the Forgotten Password to reset your password. New users will receive an email requesting them to validate their email address. If you have not received this, please check your spam folder.