For information on the legal requirements specific to your state or territory, or to report illegal building or plumbing activity, contact the building or plumbing administration in your jurisdiction using the details on this page. 

State and territory building and plumbing administrations

New South Wales (NSW)
Victoria (Vic)
Queensland (Qld)
Northern Territory (NT)
Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
Tasmania (Tas)